Water Utility Science Program - Boulder Lifelong Learning
The Boulder Valley School District's Lifelong Learning program is offering courses for adults.
To view a sample syllabus, click here.
Water Quality Management Technology Program @ Emily Griffith Technical College
Contact John Cleary at (720) 423-4716 or email@example.com for registration information.
2011-2012 Courses (Five Courses)
Introduction To Water Quality
- Introduction to Water Treatment D
- Introduction to Water Distribution I
- Introduction to Wastwater Collection I
- Introduction to Wastewater Treatment D
Other Valuable Training Resources
- Rocky Mountain Section-AWWA: RMSAWWA offers a variety of courses, workshops and conferences for water industry professionals.
- Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association: RMWEA offers a variety of courses, workshops and conferences for wastewater industry professionals.
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment: A complete list of all State-sponsored water-related training.
- Operator Certification Program Office: This is searchable database of training opportunities in Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection.
- Pikes Peak Community College: PPCC offers degree programs and non-credit programs for water and wastewater industry professionals.